Monday, August 09, 2004

Of weekend and kiasu people.....



My weekend was perfect! Spent it together with my wife and son, both of whom I have not seen for 3 weeks due to work..... finally bought my wife the Motorola V300. She's one happy lady now.... :)

And my son kept on clinging to me, even when I wanted to visit the loo....... I guess he just misses me too much...... had a great time play-fighting with him the whole time..... *sigh*..... I'm back to work now..... too bad huh?

Had to drive to KL centre to send my mum this morning. She's going away for a trip to Malacca for a few days....... guess it's up to me to accompany my dad then..... man, the traffic was murder! How on earth did you guys drive to work every day like this? One morning was enough to drive my blood pressure up! I mean, some of these drivers are so 'kiasu', they just refuse to give way even for an ambulance with sirens blaring! People, just imagine that it's someone you cared about in that ambulance...... would you move aside for the vehicle to pass unimpeded then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home