Saturday, August 18, 2007

Neglected Updates

OMG, it has been awhile since I updated this blog.....

Had to be the best man for my friend's wedding on 7th July - everybody seemed to get married on that particular date - 070707 - I guess number superstition would never go away, eh?

Well, let's just say I've been super-busy. Went to Scotland on 17th July, with a weekend stop in London before going back to KL. Met old friends there, walked around in Edgware Road, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus, Bayswater - reminiscing my college days, dating with my then-girlfriend (now wife)...... ah, how I wished I can bring her and the kids along.....

Went to Kuching for work on 29th July - had to stay in a 2-star hotel, with the porter pestering me to get a private massage! Was reflecting on the rapid change in fortune - a week ago, I was staying in Hilton London, and now, this? Hilarious.....

My wife and kids came down to KL on 10th August for a long weekend. The kids haven't seen their KL grandparents for awhile, so of course they got spoiled..... Finally, Ayrah is able to walk on her own - which poses another problem; she is super-fast on her feet, so we had to be vigilant!

Went back with them to Brunei, and just came back to KL on 15th August.

This weekend, back on duty as best man for my cousin, who's getting married in Muar. Gosh, never-ending travels for me, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home