Monday, August 23, 2004

Three Porsches in a day.....



I was driving the v6 to the airport on Sunday, keeping an eye on the speedometer to make sure I was below the legal speed limit when suddenly..... whoooooshhh..... a black-coloured Porsche 911 GT3 came and passed me out of nowhere.... funny thing is, there was no plate number on the rear.... hmm, must be on the way to the Sepang F1 track then, as they are having the MME practice on the same day.........

Went up to the carpark at KLIA, and guess what did I saw there? Another Porsche, this time it was a silver-coloured Boxster.... hmmm, I must be lucky today! Two Porsches in a row within 30 mins in Malaysia? What are the odds on that?

God must be teasing me....... 1 hour later, on my drive back from KLIA, another Porsche 911 GT3, this time silver in colour, zooms by...... man, that was really something......like, three bloody Porsches in a row within 2 hours? Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home