Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Wedding of the Year





I was lucky enough to be invited personally to the Nikah ceremony between the Crown Prince of Brunei Darussalam, HM Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah and his bride YM Dayangku Sarah last Saturday, 4th September 2004 in Bandar Seri Begawan.

It was very grand, to say the least. And I managed to get myself on TV and on the official photo website, since I was seating near the front, facing the Crown Prince himself! ( Talk about making yourself famous....hehehehe! Try and spot me in the picture above :) )

If I have the time, I'll post the invitation card and pics during the ceremony itself here for you guys to judge for yourself.

Oops, time to catch my flight to the East Coast...... cheerio!

p/s : I'm blogging while standing at the departure lounge KLIA now. Just utilising the free wireless connection here..... as they say, they didn't call KLIA an "airport" for nothing.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home