Saturday, September 17, 2005

Such rudeness.....tsk!

I'm finally back in my own dwellings, sleeping in my own bed after two weeks of neverending work in Kuantan..... aaaahhhh, nothing like coming back and staying in your own home.... just wish that my wife and son are here with me now.... oh well, some days you can't have it all.

While I was there, our DPM was there at Hyatt Regency Kuantan. He was on his way out that night, standing on the stairs at the lobby entrance with his entourage while waiting for his ride. Unfortunately, I wanted to go to the carpark at the same time. So I just made my way through his entourage. One of the bodyguard suddenly and forcefully blocked my path with his outstretched arm. I just stared at him indignantly. He withdrew without saying a word.

Dude, I know you're just doing your job, but you don't have to be so rude! At least have the courtesy to say something! Besides, I have absolutely no malicious intentions towards our DPM, whom I knew personally through his son while we were in high school together. Such blatant arrogance only serves to distort the common people's view about our country leadership.

Moral of the story : Think before you act.

More travelling ensues next week for moi, with Miri and Kuantan (again!) on the agenda.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home