Saturday, December 24, 2005

Time : a seemingly ever-changing constant.....

Ah, vacation time is here again for me...... time to relax and rejuvenate, "recharge the old batteries" so to speak.....

Speaking of time, do you ever realise that time itself seems to change, depending on your moods? But according to science, time is a constant. Now that's an oxymoron, isn't it?

For example, it's now been 2 years since we're married, but to my wife and I, it doesn't seem that long ago when the nikah ceremony took place. I guess when you're enjoying it, time does seem to fly past at warp speed.

By the way, I'm now sporting a new, short and spiky look haircut, courtesy of a longtime friend of mine, Farah. And my wife loves it. The problem is, it takes more time now than before to do my hair, making me feel like a metrosexual man (in other words : vain... heh!). Oh, and I need to find some hair wax too. The gel doesn't seem to work as well as the wax. But I like it, so this haircut probably will stay awhile. Now I just need to get Ben's (the hairstylist) mobile phone number, in case of hairy emergencies...... (pardon the pun!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home