Monday, January 02, 2006

Of Singers and Footballers.....

Call me lucky (or unlucky, depends on whichever way you looked at it), I took the same flight back from Brunei to KL with Dayang Nurfaizah, Misha Omar and Shiela Majid + Acis and her immediate family, plus the whole Perak football squad. All of this without me realising it until I'm at the baggage carousel at KLIA. And I didn't have a camera with me! Oh well, for those who wanted proof, the flight number was BI0873 from BWN to KUL departed at 1215 hrs and landed at about 1435 hrs. The baggage carousel assigned for the flight at KLIA was D.

Shiela was wearing a stripey shirt (white & black) with jeans, while Dayang was wearing a black baby-tee with black skirt. The Perak football squad members were wearing orange polo shirts (I wonder why? Orange is not Perak's normal colour.....). I didn't notice what Misha was wearing..... oh well.....

The three singers were performing in Brunei for the New Year's Eve 2006 Concert at Empire Hotel and Country Club, while the Perak football team had a match against Brunei DPMM FC yesterday.

Anyway, holiday's over..... sigh..... time to get back to work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home