Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Take a break..... and keep your sanity intact!

It's always a good idea to take a break from work once in a while, at least to keep your sanity intact (for the time being, hopefully!).

Had a nice weeklong break with the family in Brunei last week..... unfortunately, I was not feeling well for a couple of days, thanks to some dodgy breaded mushrooms from an eatery there..... I can't even bring myself to eat without either throwing up or frequently visiting the loo every now and then afterwards..... what a way to spend your days off..... *sigh*

Anyway, back to work (in Kuantan, again!) until my next long break in 3 to 4 weeks' time..... well, at least I'm now eligible for a complimentary upgrade to Regency Club rooms @ Hyatt until Feb 2007..... with free Continental breakfast + hors d'ouevres in the evening..... yum!!!

(p/s : To Maria & Nazry, congratulations on your upcoming wedding on March 11th. Finally!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home