Sunday, May 21, 2006

Daddy's lil' gurl is unwell :~(

Ayrah's not feeling well since a couple of days ago. She's got the flu, ironically from Wesley, who in turn got it from his classmate in pre-school.

And I'm stuck here in KL, thousands of miles away from her due to work commitments.....

Times like this made me feel that it's not worth it at all being miles apart from my family most of the time due to work. Sure, the pay is OK, but it's worthless next to your own flesh and blood. You may not believe this, but I envy those who are still able to raise their families and be together with them through trials and tribulations, even though their earnings are small.

Waves of emotions came crashing on me, hearing Ayrah cough and cry uncomfortably because of her fever and runny nose..... and she just turned 12 weeks old today.....

Dear God, if it is at all possible, can you just transfer all her sickness to me? I'll be happy to bear it all without complaints..... just spare her from the suffering..... :~(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home