Thursday, April 27, 2006

Living out of suitcases.....

April is a busy and hectic month for me! First, the "emergency" trip to Paris, Geneva and Bordeaux (2nd - 12th), then Kuantan (17th - 20th), followed by Brunei (22nd - 24th), Miri (26th - 28th) and Brunei again (28th - 30th). Gee, I spent only 6 days in KL for the whole of April??? Talk about living out of suitcases!

Anyway, my trusty notebook (the Compaq Presario X1024) has breathed her last life after almost 4 years of service (most probably because of travel fatigue, I think). Now accompanying me for all my travels is the slim, sexy and ultra-uber Compaq nc4200. Weighing at 1.76kg, this lil' baby packs 2GHz of Intel Centrino processing speed, 1Gb of RAM, 80Gb of harddrive...... and it goes on. Let's just say I love it - especially when it comes with docking and 17" flat LCD TFT extra monitor (and the company pays for all of it.... hehehehe!)

p/s : Happy Birthday to my son Wesley, who turned 4 years old on 16th April 2006.

pp/s : A fire broke out at my in-law's house in Brunei on 17th April 2006 just after lunch, which damaged a portion of the house, especially my parents-in-law's room. Thanks to my brave and heroic wife (who was the first to notice the fire, marshalled everyone out of the house, called the fire brigade and informed everyone to return home from work immediately), the fire was contained from spreading through the entire house. I'm so proud of you sayang! Love you loads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home