Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Back 2 work.....

How time flies when you're on holiday..... I'm now back in KL @ work, and trust me, when you're away from the office that long(3 weeks holidays + 4 months outstation for me)..... there's bound to be tons of work waiting for you on your desk.....

I'm back in my flying groove again...... spreading my wings tomorrow for KK, then hop to Brunei to see my family for the weekend (I'm dying to see Lil' Ayra..... she's gonna turn 1 month old this Sunday!), back to KL and off again to Kuantan on next Wednesday for 2 days.....

Now, I'm supposed to go to Frankfurt, Germany for at least 3 weeks starting April, but I'm secretly hoping that I wouldn't have to go, 'coz Lil' Ayra's baby shower in Brunei will be on 29th April, and in Malaysia on 3rd June..... wouldn't be nice if daddy's not around, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home