Saturday, February 18, 2006

Aloha!

I got these in my mail yesterday.....

Francis & Erin's wedding invitation in Hawaii!!!!!

Francis Tsang Jr. is a very good friend of mine. We share an office together for 3 months during my stint in Houston, USA last year. He's madly into cars (like me, but much more), and is a very good photographer. He also has a cool ride (Infiniti G35 Coupe, black), in which I've taken couple of rides (but alas, I didn't drive it). Check out his site at www.houston-imports.com, where he posts great shots of modded rides in Houston.

Both him and his girl Erin Tanji has been visiting us (my wife, Wesley and I) at our apartment in Maroneal for my wife's delicious home-cooked Brunei-Malaysian cuisine. And before we left Houston, we paid a visit at their beautiful dig in Ann St., where the pictures below are taken.

Francis and I, in front of his garage (with his G35 behind us)

(From L to R) : My wife, Erin, Francis and Wesley at the front

Anyway, both Francis and Erin are getting married in Hawaii, USA on 25th of March. Thanks for the invite guys! Unfortunately, we have to decline (with a heavy heart). Hope you guys will have a wonderful life together and take care!

(p/s : Francis - hope you got my voice message to your cell yesterday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home