Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Moving on.....

Been oh-so-g'damn-busy these past couple of weeks..... juggling more-than-usual-workloads..... reason? I've been asked to move office pretty soon.

How do I feel about it? I dunno, kinda like a bag of mixed nuts (in other words, assorted tasks that drives me off the wall sometimes, if you catch my drift)..... the problem is, I'm trying to finish up ongoing projects, initiate new ones on behalf of the new office, formulating a 3-year future plans for the projects, introducing new technologies that will be beneficial to the company, train myself on managerial soft-skills (for the new post), train other engineers to be competent to carry out similar projects with minimal supervision from me.... and the list goes on.....

Well, truth be told, I'm kept sane by the fact that I have a wife and kids who loves me for who I am - imperfection, warts and all. And by God's grace, I'll continue on toiling away for their benefit, even if it means that I have to be in 3 different places within 8 hours, taking on a complicated web of transport modes - unending flights, taxi rides, and self-drive.

Seriously, I need a break - before I succumb and keeled over from fatigue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home