Saturday, October 07, 2006

Deutscheland here I go!

One interesting fact : ever since I joined this company way back in 2000, I'm always away from KL during Ramadhan. Mind you, not to escape from fasting, but on work purposes.

This year is no exception : I'm flying off to Deutscheland (that's Germany in, well, German language). Their national anthem is, dare I say it, very familiar especially for those who like watching F1 and football. Most famous German? I would say Micheal Schumacher of course, who has announced his retirement at the end of this season. Oohh, I hope he wins his 8th driver's crown this weekend at Suzuka!

Anyway, I'll be in Frankfurt for 2 weeks, and will be back by Aidilfitri. Hopefully I can post some pics of my trip here (but first, I need to grab that Sony DSC-T10 before flying off - otherwise no pics!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home