Friday, September 10, 2004

Sick and Weary :(

I think I'm catching a cold..... on the flight to the East Coast Wednesday evening, there was this guy sitting next to me, sneezing continuously..... now I'm sneezing almost every 5 mins.....

Came back to KL yesterday nite, all weary and sleepy...... I'm actually supposed to attend the Royal Feast at the Palace in honour of the Crown Prince of Brunei wedding tonite, but it won't be nice if I keep on sneezing at the banquet..... anyway, my wife is attending, with her niece taking my seat at the banquet table beside her...... hope both of them are enjoying it......

Oh, congratulations to the bride..... she is now known as Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah......

Hmm... got another invitation for Muleh 3 Hari.... hope I'm well enough to attend...... :(

[edit] I found this pic on the Net, taken at the Royal Feast....... featuring my father-in-law :) [/edit]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home