Sunday, November 21, 2004

A Wonderful Aidilfitri

Ahh.....it's sooo good to have an extended holiday once in a while..... the recent Deepavali + Aidilfitri holidays really do wonders to your mental health, not to mention invigorating your soul and inner being.....

My wife and son came down from Brunei the Friday before Aidilfitri, then we all drove down to Johor Bahru for the usual extended family gatherings for Raya (read : aunts, uncles, cousins....you know the drill). It was hilarious........my dad even taught my cousins how to improve on the fireworks that they were playing with (tie a cherry bomb to a rocket fireworks to get that extra load bang)..... that was a side of my dad that I was not aware of...... and my son enjoyed it, as he was by far the youngest kid ever in the house.....

Anyway, gotta sign off, as I need to board a flight to Kuantan now...... will continue about our Raya escapades later..... toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home