Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-Day

A full moon, by the beach, on Valentine's Day in Kuantan.
If only my love was here with me...... *sigh*

It's amazing how Murphy's Law keep cropping up, even when you thought nothing could go wrong.....

This day every year, I would send a bouquet of red roses to my beloved significant other, not because I subscibe to the notion of celebrating Valentine's Day, but I feel that everyone should show our love, affection and appreciation whenever possible (and hopefully not confined to a single day in a year too!). It doesn't have to be something expensive - as they say, it's the thought that counts. (but if you can afford it - hey, why not?)

So, I've arranged for the bouquet to be delivered today. And you know what? The delivery guy was not familiar with the address, and ended up calling my beloved wife yesterday for directions. What a dork! Look it up in a map or something! That totally spoils the surprise element! Oh well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home