Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Finally, a semi-long break... :)

At long last, my semi-long holiday starts today......phewww...... finally I can rest...... it has been a long, long month for me...... jetsetting between KL, Kuantan, Miri, Brunei....... I even can't spend the whole weekend with my father-in-law when he was here last week - actually, I feel reaaallyy bad about that.... sorry dad, that's how I work..... always on the move :(

My wife came down to Miri by car with her friend when I was there last Friday. It was a nice surprise, especially when I haven't seen her for about a month now. The funny bit is, when I left Miri to fly back to KL, she's still shopping in Miri with her friend! Women and shopping.......

Anyway, a few more flights to come.... this afternoon I will be flying back to Brunei for Christmas and my father-in-law's birthday, which conveniently falls on the same day....aaaahhhh, I'm relaxing already...... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home