Thursday, December 16, 2004

What a hectic month!

Yes, yes...... I know..... I haven't been blogging for almost a month..... but you have to understand, I've been a very busy beaver fow the past few weeks, shuttling back and forth to Kerteh almost every Sunday now....... and again, I'm now at KLIA, this time to catch a flight to Miri for a meeting tomorrow..... sigh, this is the life of a project engineer..... :(

On a sad note, my family is in mourning for the passing away of YAM Pg Maharaja Lela Sahibul Kahar Pg Anak Hj Mohd Yusof, the brother of KDYMM Raja Isteri of Brunei, 2 days ago. May his soul rest in peace. Al-fatihah.

I can't wait for next week, that is for my 5-day weekend. Finally, the chance to rest and relax with my wife and son! I haven't seen them for nearly a month now....... and that's too long! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home